The fully comprehensive HiLo kit pictured on the right is supplied either crated or palleted & wrapped and consists of:
- 1 x 6mm steel, galvanised and powder coated solid, full surround, in-vehicle crash tested z- safety frame (will not rust)
- 1 x full surround, 3 x 1 aluminium roof subframe (will not rust), complete with safety latch
- 1 x strong, rigid, reinforced, lightweight, one-piece grp, low profile roof “skin” – supplied in white gel coat finish
- 1 x one-piece, main roof tent with triple-zipped windows & 1 x main fixed window. Made from the highest performance acrylic, lightweight, waterproofed marine fabric with built-in elastic retraction to prevent traditional hinge-pinching
- 1 x pair heavy duty stainless steel hinges (will not rust)
- 1 x pair heavy duty (yet easy lift/ pull-down) gas struts
- 4 x lock-down handles
- 4 x plastic z-frame finishers
- 8 x rigid j-rails for main tent fixing
- 1 x sliding hatch with 2 x handles
- 4 x brushed alloy sliding hatch rails
- 4 x braided drain tubes & clips
- 1 x assembled 18mm bed base
- 2 x hydraulic bed gas struts
- 2 x stainless bed cantilever stays
- 2 x side & rear 6mm ply finishing soffit boards
- 1 x roof edge seal
- 1 x bed support seal
- 8 x tubes of high strength soudal construction sealant
- Sufficient rivets, brackets & nuts & bolts to complete
- Comprehensive vehicle cutting out & fitting instructions
Please note – We only supply kits to established trade converters who already have experience in the pop top and camper conversion industry and this is upon completion of our comprehensive 2 day HiLo roof fitters training course.
If you would like further information about becoming a HiLo agent, please get in touch via our enquiry form on the contact page.
The main safety frame, hinges, sub-frame & locking safety latch mechanism are pre-assembled & bench tested, ready to drop in as a one-piece cassette.
A HiLo roof conversion only adds approx 120 kg’s to your original vehicle’s unladen weight.
Securely packaged ready for collection or delivery, a kit weighs approx 110 kg’s.